We are Hiring UI/UX Engineer
We are a growing our Team!
SRH Marine Group based in Piraeus seeks for a motivated and hardworking candidate for the Technology Department.
The Company: SRH has flourished to become a well-established company in the maritime market, offering a full suite of Connectivity and Digital Solutions and full services on sales, technical support and training for Navigation, Radio communication, Automation, Spares, Retrofit, Repairs, Electronic Chart Solutions, Safety and other marine equipment.
Our vision, “Navigating the Future" keeps us committed to staying ahead of the game and providing a pro-active service to our customers. That means staying at least one step ahead of our customers’ needs by being CREATIVE (Ambitious, futuristic, innovative), RELIABLE (Honest, Authoritative, Clear), AGILE (Pro-active, customer driven, team-oriented), KNOWLEDGEABLE (Confident, experienced, a natural leader)
The Position: We’re looking for UI/UX Engineer.
We offer Free lunch every day, Health Insurance, Healthy Snacks etc.
The candidate should be able to design and develop web pages for applications related to Maritime business. Responsibilities of the role includes designing web pages, creating mockups and icons, writing code using front-end technologies and documentation. A successful candidate should have a continues learning, sharing and team spirit mentality and will be working in an agile environment.
The Location: SRH Marine Group is based in Piraeus, Attica.
This is a great place to work because is close to public transportation, there is a parking slot option with a 50% discount funded by the company and you will work in modern, state of the art facilities.
Why Should You Apply?
• Great benefits
• Reasonable hours
• Opportunities for on-the-job training
• Degree (AEI or TEI) in Computer science, Informatics, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant fields.
• 1+ year of designing and developing Front-end in web environment.
• Enthusiastic attitude and strong team spirit.
• Excellent command of Greek and English language.
Nice to have
• Experience with PHP.
• Some experience with bootstrap and leaflet.
• Experience on creating mockups and designs in Adobe Illustrator or similar.
• Collaborate with Git and issue tracking software (JIRA, or similar)
• Previously working on telecommunications and/or maritime company.
• Some experience working in agile environment.