The Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine NAVIGUIDE 4000 Manual Ship Steering System is the first steering system to use ship steering control network technology. The NAVIGUIDE 4000 Manual Steering System has multiple configurations to meet specific customer requirements and is fully type approved by classification society Germanischer Lloyd.
- Network based steering control
- Flexible modular design: easy to expand/modify and suitable for all types of vessels
- Cost saving due to easy installation and commissioning
- High accuracy steering with multipoint calibration of rudder order and feedback signals
- Customised Steering consoles